Divorce Lawyer Serving Westchester County
Don’t try to handle your divorce or legal separation on your own.
Not only is the process emotional, but it can also be stressful without
the proper legal guidance. Some of the issues that are likely to arise, include:
- Child custody
- Property division
- Spousal maintenance
- Child support
When you contact Friedman & Friedman, Attorneys at Law for a consultation
regarding your divorce or family law matter, you will meet with a divorce
attorney, who can:
- Review your case
- Give an honest, straightforward evaluation of what you are up against
- Provide you with a list of options
You may be considering divorce or may have just been served divorce papers
by your spouse. You may want to execute a separation agreement in order
later file for a divorce, or may need to modify the terms of your custody,
support or visitation agreement.
Why Choose Friedman & Friedman, Attorneys at Law
No matter your particular needs and goals, you will benefit from discussing
them with an experienced lawyer. Our Westchester County divorce attorneys
are happy to answer your questions and address your concerns in order
to help you make an informed decision regarding your divorce. Friedman
& Friedman, Attorneys at Law represent clients throughout Westchester
County in Long Island, New York.
Attorney Sari Friedman has numerous accolades, which include:
- "10 Best" in Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of
Family Law Attorneys
- Selected to New York's Legal Leaders Top Rated Lawyers in 2015 and 2016
- Invited to join the National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers (Matrimonial &
- Received the 2014, 2015, 2016 New York Metro Super Lawyer, a distinction
given to only 5% of attorneys within New York State
- Selected as a 2016 "New York's Women Leaders in the Law" award
Received the 2012 Leadership in Law Award by
Long Island Business News
Received the 2014 Leadership in Law Award by
New York's Women Leaders in the Law
Who's Who in American Law
- Recognized as one of the Premier 100 Trial Attorneys in New York State
- Named to Who's Who as a Top Attorney in North America
- Listed in Rue's Ratings Best Attorneys of America
- Honoree of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys' Premier 100 Trial Attorneys in NY
- General Counsel, Fathers' Rights Association of NY State & Long Island
- Lecturer, Marino Institute of Continuing Education Seminars
What can a divorce attorney do for you?
A seasoned and professional divorce attorney can represent you in order
to help ensure that your needs are addressed and your interests are not
overlooked during the divorce proceedings. In child custody, child support,
maintenance and property division issues, a skilled lawyer can help ensure
that your position is represented and that you therefore can reach an
outcome that is most beneficial to you and to your family as well.
All issues in the case of a divorce are not only complex but are further
complicated because of the fact that children, money and emotions are
all involved. Let a Westchester County divorce lawyer from Friedman &
Friedman, Attorneys at Law simplify things for you while protecting your
interests at the same time.
Call Today to Discuss Your Case
Whether you are going through a same-sex divorce or a high net worth divorce,
the same legal matters will need to be addressed, and a Westchester County
divorce attorney can help ensure that everything is handled appropriately.
Now is not the time to try and face your divorce issues alone. Having
someone by your side on whom you can rely and trust for legal advice and
personal support could make all the difference in the ease with which
the termination of your marriage is completed.
If you are going through a divorce in Westchester County, New York, contact a Westchester County divorce lawyer today!