Divorce Lawyer Serving Nassau & Suffolk Counties
It is a difficult and emotional matter to face a divorce or
legal separation. This matter can be complex and a number of serious issues are likely to arise, including
child support and more.
When you contact Friedman & Friedman, Attorneys at Law for a consultation regarding your divorce or family law matter, you will meet with a divorce attorney, who will review your case and give you an honest, straightforward evaluation of what you are up against and what your options are at this point. You may be considering divorce or may have just been served divorce papers by your spouse. You may want to execute a separation agreement in order later file for a divorce, or may need to modify the terms of your custody, support or visitation agreement.
No matter your particular needs and goals, you will benefit from discussing them with an experienced lawyer. Attorney Sari also has countless accolades, such as being invited to join the National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers (Matrimonial & Family Law).
Our attorneys are happy to answer your questions and address your concerns in order to help you then make an informed decision regarding your divorce and legal representation for your divorce. Friedman & Friedman, Attorneys at Law represents clients throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties in Long Island, New York.
Attorney Sari Friedman has numerous accolades, which include:
- "10 Best" in Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Selected to New York's Legal Leaders Top Rated Lawyers in 2015 and 2016
- Invited to join the National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers (Matrimonial & Family Law)
- Received the 2014 New York Metro Super Lawyer, a distinction given to only 5% of attorneys within New York State
- Selected as a 2016 "New York's Women Leaders in the Law" award
- Received the 2012 Leadership in Law Award by Long Island Business News
- Received the 2014 Leadership in Law Award by New York's Women Leaders in the Law
- Listed in Who's Who in American Law
- Recognized as one of the Premier 100 Trial Attorneys in New York State
- Named to Who's Who as a Top Attorney in North America
- Listed in Rue's Ratings Best Attorneys of America
- Honoree of the National Association of Women Business Owners
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys' Premier 100 Trial Attorneys in NY
- General Counsel, Fathers' Rights Association of NY State & Long Island
- Lecturer, Marino Institute of Continuing Education Seminars
What can a divorce attorney do for you?
A seasoned and professional divorce attorney can represent you in order to help ensure that your needs are addressed and your interests are not overlooked during divorce proceedings. In child custody, child support, maintenance and property division issues, a skilled divorce lawyer can ensure that your position is represented and that you therefore can reach an outcome that is most beneficial to you and to your family as well.
All issues in the case of a divorce are not only complex but are further complicated because of the fact that children, money and emotions are all involved. Let a Suffolk and Nassau County divorce lawyer from Friedman & Friedman, Attorneys at Law simplify things for you while protecting your interests at the same time.
One of the most difficult times in a person's life is that of divorce or legal separation. Several aspects of the dissolution of a marriage must be established before the divorce can be completed, and these issues are not always easily agreed upon. The grounds for divorce can be complicated, and they should not be attended to without legal representation from a professional attorney in the field. Whether you are going through a same-sex divorce or a high net worth divorce, the same legal matters will need to be addressed, and a Long Island divorce attorney can help ensure that everything is handled appropriately. Now is not the time to try and face your divorce issues alone. Having someone by your side on whom you can rely and trust for legal advice and personal support could make all the difference in the ease with which the termination of your marriage is completed.
If you are going through a divorce in Suffolk County or Nassau County, New York, contact a Long Island divorce lawyer today!