Westchester & Rockland County Family Lawyers
Call Today! 914.873.4410
Featured Article
How Can I Document Court Order Violations?
How Can I Document Court Order Violations?

Whether you're dealing with missed child support payments or denied parenting-time, court order violations can be incredibly frustrating and stressful for parents who want to do what's best for their children. If you are experiencing court order violations, you need to ...

Read More

Blog posts in FAQ

  • How Can I Prepare My Children For Changes In Their Custody Order?

    As a parent, it can be difficult to see your child going through changes in their custody order . It's important to remember that your child may have ...

    View More
  • What Could Be Prolonging My Divorce?

    If you and your spouse are currently going through a divorce , what could be causing the process to drag on? While every couple's situation is ...

    View More
  • How is New York Alimony Calculated?

    Alimony in New York In New York, alimony is referred to in three different ways: as alimony, spousal support, and maintenance. “Temporary maintenance” ...

    View More
  • Are Divorces Public Record in New York?

    Most people do not want their neighbors, their friends, or even close family members knowing the details of their divorce . Unfortunately, that is a ...

    View More